Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rememries

Loving my Daka Man through every ebb and flow....

Remembering our beginnings, not so long ago....

Remembering the present which is sweet and delicious like kiwi strawberry with a dash of cinnamon and sweetened with agave....

Mmmm.....

Remembering the soft roll of your lips against the hard pearl of my womanhood, teasing and pulling me to delightful rage...

The sweet taste of your reluctant orgasms inside my mouth gliding along my tongue...

The droplets of your essence sprinkled on my taste buds like the nutrient richness of volvic sea salt sprinkled on the tartness of a firm green apple...

Your body is my orchard, ready for me to roam and delight in every nook and cranny, devouring your treasures to my heart's desire...

The billowing of gray clouds above is not the destruction of a hurricane but rather the earth-drenching rain of the healing waters of your love...

Your lightning rod and the roll of your thunder shattering my earth nourishes what were once the dry weeds of my existence...

Where ground was once scorched, now full with lush growth...

Gentle pounding of pelvis against pelvis is mutual delight...

My thighs encircle your waist in fearful surrender...

Opening of my body signaling that I OSUN am eternally yours...

Pouring forth of my powerful orgasm alongside the dainty sounds of lady-love pushing you harder and higher into the power of you - SANGO...

One moment of disconnection until I am rolled over onto my belly, cheeks high and spread wide...

The maelstrom of your love reentering the wet darkness of the sacred temple of the moon, its corridors narrow and firm...

The heat of your breath and the tickle of your cheek against my neck fills me with the passionate desire to mesh and meld with you completely...

In an instant the explosive tickle of one final and mutual orgasm allows the bright sun to break through the rolling clouds...

Rolling onto our sides we rest in greener, now watered pastures...

Spent, our eyes drift into the satiated lullaby of breathy sleep...

New womb for new twins, locked within a sac of togetherness...

We, breath in sync, have merged...

I pray you accept this blessing with gratitude...

I am grateful to have been so blessed with the power of you...

Assimilating you into the essence of my being...

You ARE my Afrakan healing love...

Always your Dakini Woman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Daka Man responds:

"I cherish you, I desire you, loving the moon drippings between your thighs, desiring the taste of the erotic temple, paradise in the holy black hole, pink lips , tight and snuggly deep. The pleasure of you, in me, in you. Thrusting sometimes busting a divine nut, better than an almond joy. Delightful on top, on the bottom on the side, standing, romancing around the world in pleasurable positions. Touching the divine yoni, entering sacred pussy, knowing it is mine, thrusting deeply, white tantra, red tantra, merging, dancing, knowing, feeling, vibrating. Union of two become one. Thankful and respectful, honored and humbled by what the universe as blessed us with. A romantic journey ordained by God and Goddess knowing that love is eternal and pleasure is now forever. May you stay blessed, happy and moist. May I stay blessed, happy and hard. You moist and me hard, blessed and happy, theirs no other choice. Thank you for being a wholewoman and helping me be a wholeman. King and Queen living the erotic dream. Divine love supreme.
Shango"

Dakini Tina said...

I return:

"Thank you, Shango, my Daka Man, for the divine gift of your powerful love. I stand in awe of you and you are my hero. Beater of the ancient drum, I am the soft skin of your eternal djembe, you pound me with love and desire. Tonight we celebrate our love. Until we meet again imagining myself in the comfortable safety of your arms, in Divine Love. Oshun"