Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Arriving Again... We Arrive, revisited

We embark


I take this opportunity to let you know that I recognize who we are


I am the song of sparrows and you are the beat of the drum


You are ancient and I am eternal


I, joyous... you, triumphant


We stand at the dropoff point of the abyss of paradise and embrace within a circle of fire


in your arms I am honored


in my arms you are loved


love rains down upon us


More than love... a new emotion


Intergalactic partners spinning through star-filled galaxies


In my moon temple you are the spirit of the sun


we are Geminids racing through the universe


meteors packing a powerful punch


we are the force of blackness threatening a powerful extinction level event


I, black woman... you, black man


we are the solidarity of unity


our chakras align


we meet at brow, heart and sacrum


the most high connects us at crown, throat, plexus and root


in my center is heaven and you are God


you spew powerful magenta glowing light into the glory box of my being


I stand on your shoulders in balance


balancing on your might I am the totem of love and you are the totem of power


my cocoa brown face greets the glowing green light of your eyes


eyes wide with determination, you are steady and unafraid


your heart beats steady with strength


your pulse beneath my feet is kundalini through my soul


we are emerging in that infinitessimal space where we see no division between us


in that liminal place between one and two


you are the power behind my purpose


I am the purpose behind your power


you are my rock my hero and my heart piece


i am your softness your pleasure and your lover


we are becoming


i am the music that tames the savage beast and the ray of light that opens the door to a sovereign place


you are the maelstrom of lightning, thunder, wind and rain


you, thundering sango, i river osun


finally, i, the priestess of passion, and you, the warrior of love


We arrive

No comments: